FAQ and support
Any question? Read the FAQ or contact our helpdesk
Specify if it’s possible:
- Personal Code
- Date and time of the Sign-in that failed
- place (Campus-Building, room)
- Operating system
- Problem description
- The tests that were carried out and their results
What devices may access the "polimi-protected" and "eduroam" networks?
All devices with wireless connectivity and operating system certified WPA Enterprise, for example:
- Laptop with Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Laptop with Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or later
- Laptop with Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Laptop with MacOSx 10.4 or higher
- PDA/Smartphone with Windows Phone 8.1 or higher
- PDA/Smartphone with Symbian S60 or higher
- PDA/Smartphone with Android 2.1 or higher
- IPhone/IPod WI-FI
For other operating systems (Palm OS, Blackberry) see the manufacturer sites for the network configuration (WPA/WPA2 Enterprise with EAP-TLS authentication and AES encryption).
Please disable any tethering or sharing features when you are inside the University, the WiFi network is less efficient as it is subject to interference.
Can I use my mail program (Outlook, Eudora, Thunderbird....) on the Polytechnic Wi-Fi network (Polimi, Polimi Protected, Eduroam)?
You can use any mail client to each provider by using the following protocols:
- to receive: IMAPS (tcp 993) e POP3S (tcp 995)
- to send: SMTPS (tcp 465) and SMTP SUBMISSION VIA STARTTLS (tcp 587)
Error message: "Unable to connect to the selected network. The network may no longer be within the range. Update the list of available networks and try connecting again."
You need to update the driver for the wireless card to the latest version available on the manufacturer’s website. For Atheros cards refer to website www.ath-drivers.eu/
I am connected correctly but my browser does not load the page.
You must check that you have set the dynamic assignment of the IP address in the network configuration and, in particular, that you have not manually set up external DNS of the Politecnico (for example 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 etc.).
If your problem is with the configuration or if you have questions about the certificate, see:
Help and setup: FAQ and support