My requests: view and integrate your requests for assistance
With this online service you can:
- view the status of requests for assistance sent
- provide additional information
- view any related messages.
Students, teaching and technical/administrative staff.
No activation needed
How to make a request
The online assistance forms are accessible from links in different contexts, including:
- from Online Services under New request (assistance, service authorizations, activations, …) section Requests and assistance
- from individual online services, where the Request assistance link is usually located at the top right
- on this site to the right of the information pages
- from the thematic sites of the ict services
When you send a request for assistance, you receive various notifications about its progress (sending, taking charge, requesting integration, closing ..).
Watch the progress of the requests and / or integrate the information by accessing the My requests application.
Direct access to My requests