In order to facilitate the access to services through mobile devices, the Politecnico di Milano has developed the following native apps.
Students, teaching and technical/administrative staff.
Con Polimi App puoi:
- check your Study Plan, which includes teachings details and the scores of the exams passed;
- consult the exam sessions;
- register for exams;
- see your weekly lecture timetable based on your Study Plan;
- use the classroom search function, linked to the maps;
- search for a free classroom;
- access your University email;
- access WeBeep;
- access Beep;
- receive personalized notifications;
- search for email and telephone contacts through the University address book;
- book an appointment at the Registrar’s Office in Milan (Golgi and Lambruschini);
- book an appointment at Financial Aid Desk in Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 – Building 3 – Milan
- see the number of the last ticket served and the average waiting period in the Registrar’s Office queues in Milan (Golgi and Lambruschini);
- report a failure, malfunction or situation requiring an intervention within the Campus (the reports will be analyzed and sorted for their resolution).
The application will be progressively enriched.