Sending an e-mail to a group of users
The service allows the dispatch of communications to groups of users.
How to request a new list
- The Head of structure[?], or is delegate, must see the page Activation and request rule
Public or limited:
- Public: any user, also not registered, can write to the list address and get his message forwarded to all registered users.
- Limited: only certain users can write to the list address. The most common limitation is when the group of senders coincides with the group of recipients. Further limitations can be achieved by defining a specific group of senders different from the recipients.
Free or moderated:
- Free: the message sent to the list is automatically forwarded to registered users without any review filter
- Moderated: the message sent to the list is submitted for review and approval before being forwarded to registered users
List administrators can manage configuration and registered users using the Mailing lists and functional mailboxes management application available under E-mail section on the Online Services Portal