Shared space of storage and collaboration in cloud
The service allows user groups to store, share and manage work folders in cloud.
- each shared space is only accessible to the group of enabled users
- access to documents stored online through web browsers
- creation and editing directly from your browser of Office files such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- sharing, co-authoting, versioning and research documents
- file recovery deleted in the last 30 days and notifications about editing documents.
Teaching staff, researchers and technical/administrative staff.
Activation and deactivation
The Head of structure[?] or his representative may request the activation or deactivation using the form online.
Management of the storage space sharing groups may be delegated to one or more persons named by the structure. The sharing group is managed through the Manage authorization groups application available on the Online University Services.
To access your SharePoint Online space, use the link available in the Online Services, E-mail and other cloud services section.
It is also possible to access the SharePoint Online space by configuring a sync client on Windows and Mac computers and mobile devices.
Help and setup: Client configuration
Check the manual on using the SharePoint space online.
Help and setup: Handbook